SEBAGO x Universal Works Portland Deck Shoe In Multi-Tone Suede
Founded in 1946, the Sebago company is rich in history. The first-ever shoe released featured the company's patented welt construction & was a big success. By 1970, Sebago released their most recognisable model to date, the iconic 'Dockside' boat shoe. With a firm foundation in quality and style, Universal Works is proud and hugely excited to be releasing another collaboration with this prestigious brand.
• Product Code: REF SBG07.
• Slip-resistant 'Docksides' rubber sole.
• Hand-sewn box stitch detail.
• Removable 'Kiltie' fringe; contrast colour 'Kiltie' fringes included.
• Leather laces.
• Leather sock lining.
• Collaboration branded tabs.
• Contrast heel seam stitch.