Patagonia Black Hole® Pack 25L Crafter Blue BackpackPatagonia
A burly daypack with just the right amount of space to haul your daily essentials and with the durability you expect from our Black Hole® bags. Made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
- Made from lightweight yet extremely durable, 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate to create a fabric that’s weather-resistant, abrasion-resistant and highly packable; lined with 100% recycled polyester with a tough polyurethane coating
- The Black Hole® Pack’s easy-access main compartment is clean and open and includes a padded laptop sleeve that fits most 15" laptops; the laptop sleeve also accepts a hydration reservoir when you head to the trails. A zippered top pocket keeps easily misplaced items within reach
- The front stash pocket is perfect for organizing daily essentials like travel documents, sunglasses and phone
- The air-mesh back panel allows increased ventilation for all-day comfort
- Designed with a padded shoulder harness and adjustable sternum strap for all-day, load-carrying comfort
- Two side stretch-woven pockets hold a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes
- The front daisy chain allows for myriad lashing options so you can carry extra gear like a bike helmet, yoga pad or an extra rain shell
- 650 g (1 lb 6.92 oz)
Body: 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating.
Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Body fabric is certified as bluesign®® approved
650 g (1 lb 6.9 oz)
55.9 x 26.7 x 14 cm (22" x 10.5" x 5.5")
25L (1,526 cu in)