NEW BALANCE 2002RX Gore-Tex Nb Navy With Arctic Grey And Vintage Indigo
The New Balance 2002RX reintroduces a technical running favorite from the 2000s, outfitting the original design with modern performance upgrades. A suede and mesh upper construction offers an updated take on a classic look, finished with GORE-TEX® that keeps your feet dry with every season. The performance of a Stability Web and N-ergy shock absorbing outsole stacked on an ABZORB midsole offer comfort and performance that can’t be pinned down with a date.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof fabric protects feet from wind, rain and water without sacrificing breathability
- ABZORB midsole absorbs impact through a combination of cushioning and compression resistance
- Upper inspired by running shoe designs from the 2000s
- Sleek suede and mesh materials
- N-ergy cushioning provides superior shock absorption
- Stability Web outsole technology provides added arch support
- Adjustable lace closure for a customized fit
Size & Fit
- 402 grams (14.2 oz)
Style #: M2002RXF
If you need some help, don't hesitate to write us an email to email@example.com or a DM via Instagram/Facebook!