Howlin' BIRTH OF THE COOL Wool Sweater Med GreyHowlin'
- Made out of 100% local Scottish wool.
- Fully knitted and hand finished in Scotland.
- Fits regularly
Here are some quick tips to keep your woollen garments clean and wash them properly:
- We recommend not to wash them too often. Wool tends to clean itself that's why airing and spot cleaning your garment goes a long way.
- Remove stains with a proper stain remover by dapping and not rubbing the knitted fabric.
- Important notes for hand washing your garment:
Use lukewarm water, not warm!
Use a Woolmark-approved detergent.
Don’t wring, scrunch or stretch while washing.
Remove the water from your garment using a large towel to gently roll out the moisture or let it spin in your washing machine (without water obviously) for 10 minutes.
Dry flat for the garment not to loose its shape.
- Dry cleaning is a great method to get your garments cleaned.