BATTENWEAR Weekend Jacket Light OliveBattenwear
The Battenwear Weekend Jacket was inspired by Sunday morning neighborhood walks in the early 1990s (complete with Walkman, visor, and white Reeboks) . . . and then it was given a complete overhaul for a contemporary fit, updated style, and a plethora of modern convenience details. From the drop shoulder to the adjustable hem, it is comfortable, convenient, and looks totally rad.
FABRIC: 4-ply Taslan Nylon (100% Nylon)
- This Taslan Nylon has the hand feel of cotton but the technical properties of nylon.
- It is wind- and water-resistant.
- If you are caught in a heavy downpour, it will soak through eventually but then it dries really quickly.
- roomy fit
- true to size
- wind- and water-resistant
- quick drying
- one-piece stand collar
- drop set-in sleeve
- side-entry hand pockets under roomy, slanted-top storage pockets
- single zip chest pocket with Battenwear logo pull
- two-way front zipper with exterior flap (top and bottom snap only)
- adjustable bottom hem with nylon cord and plastic cord slide
- velcro wrist closures
Made in the USA