Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole® Tote Pack 27L PurplePatagonia
This versatile tote is lightweight, durable and can be carried by hand, over the shoulder or backpack style. Made with 100% recycled nylon.
- Made from lightweight yet highly durable 100% recycled nylon ripstop fabric that’s weather-resistant and extremely packable
- The main compartment has a large zipper opening for easy access and a handy internal zip pocket for valuables. An external zippered organizer (with a key keeper) holds everything you need close at hand like your phone, map and sunscreen.
- Two stretch-mesh water-bottle pockets hold your favorite-sized vessel
- The adjustable, highly breathable mesh harness tucks neatly away when not in use
- The versatile design allows you to carry the Ultralight Black Hole® Tote Pack as either a tote or backpack
- Designed to roll up into its own interior pocket for easy packing
- 370 g (13.05 oz)
Body: 2.4-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon (50% postconsumer recycled/22% solution-dyed) ripstop treated with a silicone face coating and a polyurethane back coating.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Body fabric is certified as bluesign®® approved
370 g (13.1 oz)
39.4 x 26 x 20.3 cm (15.5" x 10.25" x 8")
27L (1,648 cu in)