ADSUM Expedition Fleece Custom Jacquard
The Expedition Fleece returns in a high loft recycled sherpa fleece quality. The sherpa is made from 85% recycled polyester yarns that are anti-pilling.
The fleece is piece dyed to our seasonal moss color spec. After knit, the main body fabric weighs 313 GSM.
Combination fabric details on the neck, center front placket and pocket welts are constructed from the recycled down proof shell quality developed for the Alpine Jacket so we consolidate our fabric consumption and end up dyeing and developing less fabric, with less end waste.
The Expedtion Fleece fits boxy and slightly oversized.
- Ripstop combo fabric accents
- YKK loop pull coil zips at center front and pockets
- Direct embroidery branding at the chest panel pocket
- Dual anchored internal waist cord locks with pull tabs
- Heavy duty internal OG mesh pocket bags
FW22 Expedition Fleece Sizing
• Fits true to size. Take your normal size.
• This fleece is designed for a regular cut.
• Model 6'3" and 160lbs.
• Model wears Large.
|Size||Chest Width||Back Length||Sleeve Length|
Chest Width — Measured flat across, at 1" down from underarm seam.
Back Length — Measured from high point shoulder to bottom hem.
Sleeve Length — 3 point measured from center back neck to shoulder to sleeve.
* All measurements done in inches.
If you need some help, don't hesitate to write us an email to email@example.com or a DM via Instagram/Facebook!