Patagonia Recycled Wool Ear Flap Cap Classic Navy CNY L/XLPatagonia
This warm, breathable, classic earflap cap naturally repels water, insulates even when wet and wicks moisture. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
The multi-tool of hats, our Recycled Wool Ear Flap Cap keeps sun and snow out of your eyes, warms your ears, shields your neck and insulates your head. It does all of this with a recycled polyester and recycled wool fabric blend with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to block moisture and increase durability. It’s lined with a lightweight polyester jersey for warmth. An itch-free sweatband, made from organic cotton twill, wicks moisture. We lined the earflaps and neck flap with high-pile fleece for extra warmth and a soft, skin-friendly feel. They can be tied up or down, depending upon the conditions and your prevailing mood. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- Made of a recycled polyester/recycled wool fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, lined with recycled polyester jersey fabric for warmth
- Organic-cotton-twill-lined crown tape and sweatband for itch-free comfort
- High-pile-fleece-lined earflaps and neck flap keep your head warm and dry
- Ties at the end of earflaps cinch down for extra warmth or up if you need them out of the way
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 142 g (5 oz)